روﻳﻜﺮد ﻛﻮﺗﺎه ﻣﺪت راهﺣﻞ ﻣﺤﻮر ﺑﺮای ﻛﺎﻫﺶ ﮔﺮاﻳﺶ ﺑﻪ ﻃﻼق در زﻧﺎن و ﻣﺮدان ﻣﺴﺘﻌﺪ ﻃﻼق- قسمت 3
– fault divorce. Journal of Marriage and the Family, 61, 800-802.
– Gong, M. (2007). Does status in consistency matter for marital quality.
Journal of family Issues,28, 152-161.
– Hotlist. C. S, Miller,. B. (2005). Perceptions of attachment style and marital quality in midlife marriage. Family Relations, 54, 46- 58.
– Kaslow, F. W. (1984). Divorce: An evolutionary process of change in family system. Journal of Divorce, 7 (3) , 21- 39.
– Lee, M. , Uken, A. , Seboled, J. (2006) . Account ability for change: Solution – Focused Theratment With Domestic Violence Offenders. Journal of Families in Society. Vol,85. Iss4. Pg 463.
– Lindforss, L. , & Magnsson, D. , (1997). Solution- Foucsed in Prision,
Contemporary family Therapy, vol, 19, No. 1.
– Markman, H. J. & et al (1993) . Preventing marital distress through communication and conflict management training. Journal of Clinical Psychology ,61 , 70 -77.
– Miller, J. B. , Anderson, S. , & Keala, D. K. (2005). Is Bowen theory valid? Areviews of basic research? Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 330, 28-300.
– Miller,J. B. (1987). The development of women’s sense of self. In J. V. Jordan, A. G. Kaplan, J. B. Miller, I. P. Stiver, & J. L. Surrey (Eds), Women’s growth in connection (pp. 11- 26). New York: Guilford.
– Mudd, J. (2000). Solution- Focused therapy and communication skills training; An intergrated approach to couple therapy. Thesis submitted to the faculty of the Virgina Polytechhnic institute and state university in partial fulfillment of the requirements of the degree of master of science.
– Perkins, J. , Echterling, L. G. , mckee, J. E. , (1999). Supervision for Inner Vision: Solution – Focused Strategies, Counseler Edacation and Supervision, Vol39, Iss2. Pg196.
– Rahim, A. , Gabriel. F. (1999). An empirical study of the stages of moral development and conflict management styles. Journal of Conflict Management, 10, 154-171.
– Rice, J. K. (2000). Corss – cultural parsectiveson divorce and family life cycle (invited address). Washington, DC: American Psychological
– Rusbult, C. , Johnson, D. & Morrow, G. (1986). Determinants and consequences of exit, voice, loyalty, and neglect: Responses to dissatisfaction in adult romantic involvements, Human Relations, 39(1), 45 -63.
– Rusbult, C. , Zembrodt, I. , & Iwaniszek, J. (1986). The impact of gender and sex- role orientation on responses to dissatisfaction in close relationships. Sex Roles, 15(1/2), 1-20.
– Spanier, G. B. , & Margolis, R. L. (1983). Marital separation and extramarital sexual behavior. Journal of Sex Research, 19, 23-48.
– Sun, Y & Li. Y. (2009). Parental divorce, sibshipsize, family resources, and children’s academic performance. Soceial Seience Research. Vol, 38, Iss, 3 ; Pg. 622.
– Young, M. E & Long, L. L. (1998) Counseling and Therapy for Couples Pacific Grove, CA: Broous/ Cole publishing Company.